Activity 3 – Adaptations Game Show
Download Teacher Pages PDFActivity (Teacher Verison) PDF Download
Student version not available
Materials & Setup
• Horn or obnoxious-sounding noisemaker
• Timer or watch with second hand
• Chalkboard or large dry-erase board
For each team of two to four students
• A bell, buzzer, or noisemaker
1) Conduct the “Adaptations Game Show” using the instructions detailed in the teacher background section (pp. 24-26).
• Imagine a plant or insect that is perfectly adapted for life in the alpine/aeolian ecosystem. Draw or describe that “perfect” organism.
• Participation and conduct during the game
• Demonstrated knowledge of content learned during the unit
• Journal entries